Putting My Film Studies Education To Good Use

So here I am, just one year after completing my undergraduate in Film and Media Studies, living in NYC, but with no desire to pursue a career in my field. I have been watching plenty of movies. I do want to complete my screenplay which has been 1/4 finished for 2.5 years now. I cannot afford grad school; I am a newlywed, poor, broke, in debt.....you get the picture. And I do not feel like chasing a job as a PA or personal assistant to a producer, my only options. I would, though, like to apply my knowledge toward an unusual quest...looking at film through the lens of the Bible. This of course also means looking at film through the lens that is myself, and I don't even know the full repercussions of that kind of a journey...but I promise it will be fun. So here we go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existentialism, Ecclesiasties, and Groundhogs Day

This Is Not A Real Post, Just A Short Plug